An ongoing feature of Building Content is regularly posted items of curated content; information and stories from the best sources on the Internet. These examples of content curation will be easily recognized by the “CC:” prefix in their titles. Please read these for your own enjoyment or to incorporate, with proper citation, into your own blog.
A tip of the hat to Randy Deutsch, a tremendous content curator (and BIM expert!) in his own right, who Tweeted about this New York Times article last Sunday, Among the Wealthiest 1 Percent, Many Variations.
3.4% of Architects live in households in the top one percent income
Highlights of the article:
- 207,568 is the total number of Architects in this survey
- 6,973 Architects made the survey’s cut
- The numbers are are of those who “live in households the top 1%”
- What percent you are in (flowingdata.com)
- Fun Fact of the Day: Lawyers and the One Percent (abovethelaw.com)
- NYT uses R to map the 1% (revolutionanalytics.com)
- CC: Cold Cruel Numbers (buildingcontent.highercontent.com)